Does Investro really charge nothing?
That’s right, our service to you is completely free. Investro accepts a fee for making successful introductions that is paid from standard advisory costs, so you pay nothing at all.
Our advisors work only on recommendations and enquiries so there’s never any cold-callers to deal with. Professional support from Investro keeps business development costs even lower, and those savings are passed directly on to you.
Our commitment is to get what you and your advisor both want – a process that removes doubt, saves precious time and money, and leaves you with the best possible options to consider.
What will my advisor charge?
Everybody we help is unique and costs vary with the scope and complexity of your requirements. Investro advisors are selected for their ability to blend expert advice with competitive pricing. Furthermore, our objective is to promote competition between advisors to drive costs down further.
Advisory charges typically include:
- Investment set-up and advice
- Ongoing platform custody fee*
- Ongoing management or advice fee*
- Trustees set-up and annual fee (QROPS/SIPP only)
- FCA advice sign off (QROPS/SIPP only)
- Underlying fund charges – (underlying fund charges are usually deducted from published returns and beyond our control. However, only the most cost-efficient securities are used and expense ratio fees are fully revealed).
*Ongoing custody and management fees will never exceed 1.5% per annum combined.
Receive guidance now
Fill out the form to get expert guidance without the pressure
- Investro fact Find