Our Services

Could you have unclained money owed to you but don’t know where to start? At Investro we offer a range of services to help you get what is rightfully yours.

Deceased Estates and Companies?

Search for and claim cash from these.

Read More

Unclaimed Insurance Policies?

Search and find cash and claim it back.

Read More

Shares, Investments and Bonds?

Search for and claim cash.

Read More

Get Unclaimed Money Advice

Fill out or form to get in touch with an unclaimed money expert with no obligation.

  • Fact Find

[contact-form-7 id=”168″ title=”QROPS”]