Deceased Estates and Companies

Claim Frozen Deceased Estates

Did you know that in Australia, for example money gets moved into a government pot under certain circumstances (Commonwealth of Australia Consolidated Revenue Fund) and this can happen in as little as 7 years of inactivity. The good news though is, that this can be claimed and there is no time limit.

It could simply be that a bank account has not been active in the last 7 years and in some cases 3 years. We can help you with finding this money and walking you though the process of claiming it back.

Start the process now by filling out our “Make a Claim” form.

Start Your Claim

Fill out our form to get in touch with an unclaimed money expert, with absolutely no obligation.

  • Fact Find

To help you with your potential claim you will need to give us some basic details. After doing a little research on your behalf, we then work with government agencies to get you the money you are owed.

To start the process please fill out our Fact Find form.