Walsall Self Catering Persehouse
Home >> Properties >> Walsall >> Persehouse
Persehouse is our largest property, built in the early 1900s and again situated just outside of Walsall town and less than 100 yards from the beautiful lake in the 80-acre Walsall Arboretum. It’s our most recent purchase and is our very own Tardis, so what looks like a standard Victorian semi from the front actually comprises 5 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with another coming in the next few months, 2 receptions and a large kitchen – not forgetting the upright piano!
There are very few self-catering properties in the West Midlands, and even less offering the option for up to 12 people to stay in comfort all together. We have no problem if a group of friends want to stay together, and can provide everything from chocolate fountain and suitable goodies for dipping, or beauty therapists to visit you – even a party bus to take you for a night on the town, in Birmingham less than 20 minutes’ drive away!
The layout of Persehouse is as follows:
- large lounge with comfy leather reclining suite to watch the digital Virgin Media service,
- a ground floor twin bedroom with ensuite shower, where the beds can also be used as 6ft wide superkingsize, which is very helpful if a group have any elderly or other people who struggle with stairs,
- second reception room with large double sofabed, dining table for 6 (soon to be replaced with a lovely extending table for 10 people!) and not forgetting our first upright piano!
- large kitchen with huge new American-style fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and all the items every Cavershamplace kitchen comes with as standard – right down to the ice bucket which we will even supply bagged ice for on request,
- upstairs are two further twin bedrooms which can be made up as superkingsize on request, all with iPod docking radio clocks,
- the last bedroom on this floor is only a baby room, so can only take a 4ft 6 bed – we call this a ‘superior single’ but you are of course free to use it as a double,
- a re-fitted bathroom with electric shower over the bath (which we will be replacing at our earliest opportunity!)
- lastly there is currently a steep set of stairs – which we inherited and will soon be replaced – leading to a further kingsize bedroom, which again in the coming months will become a further ensuite room.